Atlantic Coast HVAC, LLC provides services throughout Southern Ocean, Northern Cape May and Atlantic Counties in New Jersey. With more than 25 years experience in residential and commercial work, Atlantic Coast Heating and Cooling, LLC will provide you with quality equipment and quality craftsmanship. The owners complete all new installs and service calls. We are professional, honest, friendly, and our competitive rates will set us apart from other heating and cooling companies. We are an authorized Trane Dealer, and are NATE Certified, and obtain a Master HVAC-R license.
If you need a new heating or air conditioning unit(s) installed, service on your existing equipment, or a preventative maintenance agreement, contact us! You will be satisfied with our service and commitment to you and to your equipment.
- Heating Repair, Installation and Maintenance
- Furnace Repair and Installation
- Air Cooled and Geo-thermal Heat Pumps Repair and Installation
- Radiant Heating Repairs and Installations
- Perform Gas Conversions
- Service Gas Boilers
- Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, and Attic Fan Installations
- Fabricate Custom Ductwork and Retro Fits
- Air Conditioning Repair, Installation and Maintenance
We offer our customers a yearly preventative maintenance agreement. All heating and air-conditioning equipment in residential and commercial to help maintain proper use and longevity of their Heating and A/C units. We will service and inspect your equipment twice a year. The preventative maintenance includes the following:
- Replace or clean air filters
- Check natural gas or propane pressures
- Inspect heat exchangers
- Clean gas burners and flame sensors
- Inspect all wiring
- Check the refrigerant charge of the air conditioning or heat pump unit(s)
- Change fuses, if needed
- Inspect and clean indoor and outdoor coils
If you are interested in a preventative maintenance agreement, please contact us.